♥the.sweet.sour.words.of.mine♥
27 April 2012 | 1:13 AM | 0 comments
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Past | Future

Welcome
The site welcomes wonderful, colorful and loving people. Feel free to browse through the site and ask questions if you are having any doubts. I certainly do not welcome spammers, rippers and haters on my site. If you are any of the mentioned, please leave. I do not want you here.Thank you for cooperating. (:

The Author
Hi, I'm known as ShyLaLa here. 18 will be the number that I will celebrate on 02/12/12. I'm friendly but don't push it,you'll never knw when I'll just EXPLODE. ♥ making new friends. If you don't knw me then don't talk about me. I ♥ Jesus and who I am,cause that's just how He made me. So don't bother telling me otherwise. I think I'm a mess in a dress :P. I have a passion for PURPLEE! I don't look and material possesions but rather the inner person,so don't bother telling me how rich or spoilt you are(cause I DON'T CARE!). I'm a million things you'll never see until you really get to knw me. (:
Dasboard | +Follow

Sweet Desires
→ skinny jeans!
→ Sony Ericksson X8/ Text pro
→ Tees!
→ Animal printed clothes!
→ To do well in STPM!


Tagboard

Width: 222 | Height: 170

Credits
Template by : Stereo | Hearts
Background by : Rainbow
Best view in Google Chrome.