Day 3: Your first love.
04 April 2012 | 11:48 PM | 0 comments
I went on typing a whole paragraph, then it hit me. My first love, not my first CRUSH! Haizz.. Nevermind, My first love was the most beautiful thing you could possibly thing of. He's been there from the very beginning. From the time I was in my mother's womb, He's known me. He knows the number of hairs on my head, how many fell off a few minutes ago, how many is growing back right now, and how many is gonna grow/ fall off tomorrow. He gave everything just to be with me. He's been taking care of me since the very day I was born. He's been slowly moulding me and shapping since I even entered this world. He Placed me in the safe hands of my parents and blessed me with a wonderful brother and gave a wonderful place to stay. He planned my l life out so well and is even with me to face it every step of the way. But no matter what, He left the choice of whether I want love Him and spend time with Him in my hands to choose. He loved me so much He died on the cross and took away all my sin, just so I can once again have a relationship again. He doesn't expect me to be perfect but is willing to help and guide me throughout the way. He forgives me and accepts me with open arms every time I realize my mistake and run back to Him. He's the perfect friend. He has always been there for me, everytime I feel alone, sad, depressed, lost, and even hopeless. And at the end of the day, after everything He's given me all He ask's of me is just to love him back and life a life pure in His eyes. His name is Jesus. He is the Sovereign ruler over life and the Lover of My Soul. He is my first Love and will always be THE LOVE of MY LIFE. I love you Jesus.
Labels: First Love, Jesus, Only Love
